Shares of High Tide Inc. (HITI) closed today 1.2% above their 52-week low of $4.30, giving the company a market capitalization of $258 million. The stock is currently down 51.7% year-to-date, 51.7% over the past 12 months and 51.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 3.9% and the S&P 500 rose 4.9%.
- Trading volume this week was 36.9% below the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.